The company has three divisions,
- Outdoor blinds and awnings.
Focusing on domestic and commercial applications, the company provides the WeatherBlock range of Alfresco, Café and Patio blinds, and SolarSafe brand of fixed and retractable window shades and outdoor awnings.
- Outdoor shade sails and Shade structures.
The company offers the SunBan range of shadecloth shade sails and shade structures and the WaterShed brand of waterproof structures
- WeatherSafe Industrial Products.
Supplying all types of industrial textile products to the mining, industrial, commercial and tradesman industries.
Products such as tarpaulins and custom made covers to the mining, transport and marine sectors through our WeatherProof
Even though we are based in Bunbury our experience is extensive throughout Western Australia and although our focus is based in the South West, we have provided our products all over the state. Things like…
- large industrial covers to BHP mining in the north west,
- shade shelters to the Punmu Aboriginal community north east of Telfer,
- PVC structures for the Stock Rd Markets in Bibra Lakes,
- Cantilever structures at the Red Hill Waste Station in Midland,
- car park structures in Bunbury, Coogee and Collie and
- numerous shade structures throughout regional WA
Our biggest selling product by volume is patio blinds. Most of the quoting and following up in the short term will have to do with this product
We have a few different styles but our main product is the Slidetrack blind system.
Check out this video on youtube… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pteNNIn0RKE
In the coming months we will be introducing aluminium roller shutters and Canvas Umbrellas to our range of products.